UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education provides education that transforms your career, either by advancing in your current role or taking an entirely new professional direction. As a CPE student, you have access to a wealth of career development resources including our free, personalized portal, designed to support your professional growth. This platform helps you:
- Develop or refine your professional goals
- Build a career plan and create your professional brand
- Boost your communication and leadership skills
- Practice and hone your interview skills using an interactive tool
- Create or update your resume using an interactive resume builder
- Explore career paths and view thousands of job openings
- And much more!
CPE Students: Access Your Free Career Resources
Log into your Student Account to access the Resource Portal.
Browse other resources on this page, and reach out to our enrollment coaches to learn how we can help you shape your career.
Job Seeker Resources
More information on jobs in the Sacramento region and at UC Davis is available at the resources provided below.
- Customizable Employer Tuition Reimbursement Letter
- Sacramento Works One Stop Career Centers
- Career GPS²
- Staff positions at UC Davis
- Instructor positions at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education
Future-Proof Your Career
Check out these webinars that will help you ace interviews, maximize your professional network, use LinkedIn effectively, and more.
Read more about our students and graduates, as well as career outlook articles.
- Jobs Report - US Department of Labor
- What Skills Will Future Employees Need? - McKinsey & Company
- 5 Trends Driving the Post-Pandemic Workforce - Gensler.com
Contact us to ask questions, request more information or provide feedback.