Master the Art of Process Improvement
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education provides the knowledge and tools you can use to encourage a culture of service excellence, continuous improvement, and empirically-based decision making as a means of improving quality, consistency, speed and financial savings at your organization. As a participant in the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belt Program, you will learn systematic methods to improve performance and reduce variation in business operations to achieve productivity and profitability gains that directly improve your organization’s bottom line.
What You’ll Learn
Participants in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course can expect the following outcomes:
- Immediately apply the established LSS principles to a real-life project; creating expected hard or soft cost savings for your organization
- Receive guided mentorship from a LSS Master Black Belt
- Implement LSS directly into the workplace by addressing quality and waste issues such as defects, cycle time, over-processing, excess motions/transportation, wait time, variability, etc.
- Enhance your organization’s ability to overcome challenges by applying LSS’s proven techniques and strategies
- Improve customer satisfaction and enhance long-term performance
- Receive a Green Belt Badge, recognized globally as an indicator of mastery of LSS expertise