Program at a Glance
- 12 weeks
Transform. Inspire. Achieve.
The UC Davis Executive Leadership Program is a transformational experience that will give you a deeper understanding of your strengths and how to grow your capacity as a leader.
The program consists of 12 interactive sessions that expand your ability to confidently guide your organization. Begin by exploring how to effectively communicate with your team and end the series by examining how to solidify your role as a leader and build positive momentum. Along the way, you will learn to lead more effectively and adapt and thrive in the face of change.
The Executive Leadership Program creates a unique, powerful space for self-reflection and analysis. One-on-one coaching, 360-degree feedback and dynamic peer interaction provide a path for achieving your goals and new approaches for leading with authenticity and impact.
- Related article: Student Spotlight: Lourdes Moldre
What You Can Expect
The Executive Leadership Program is designed for today’s leaders.
- Content will be delivered via Zoom over 12 weeks
- Important and timely topics include:
- Mindful Leadership
- Inclusive Leadership & Diversity
- Leader as Coach
- Leading Change
- Remote Leadership
- Momentum and Strategy
- Adaptive Leadership
- Leading Innovation
- Values and Leadership
- High-profile speakers and presenters offer case studies and insights to complement a session. A sample of speakers include:
- Gary S. May: Chancellor, UC Davis
- Vivek Ranadivé: Chairman, CEO & Governor, Sacramento Kings
- Dr. Steven Lockhart: Chief Medical Officer, Sutter Health
- Kirsten Saenz Tobey: Founder, Revolution Foods
- Final project: You’ll examine your current leadership challenges and develop a specific plan that you’ll be able to implement in your organization
The Executive Leadership Program is taught by seasoned instructors and executives from a variety of industries. They will facilitate your journey through the program using case studies, research and their own “in-the-trenches” experience to challenge and expand your thinking.
We invite you to join a select cohort of your peers in this truly impactful opportunity to transform as a leader, inspire your team and achieve new levels of success.
Schedule and Format
The next cohort of the Executive Leadership Program will start on Thursday, September 8, 2022.
We understand your time is valuable, so we've designed the Executive Leadership Program to complement your schedule.
- Classes will take place every other week on Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Each week will include seven hours of content, with small-group sessions held on the in-between weeks for networking and development of transformation plans
This schedule won’t disrupt your usual work flow or take significant time away from pressing responsibilities. Our format allows you to integrate what you are learning immediately.
We also know that networking is an important and popular aspect of this program. In our remote environment, we’ll include opportunities for networking so you can spend time sharing ideas with your peers, make important contacts and deepen discussions of program topics.